One pan, six meals, one happy camper.
|Prep Time: 30 min||Cook Time: 4-6 hours||Level: Easy||Yield: Serves 6|
- 3 pounds beef chuck, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces (Or 3 lbs of chicken breast)
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 to 3 tablespoons chopped canned chipotles in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 bay leaves
- kosher salt
- 4 cups thinly sliced cabbage (about 1⁄3 medium cabbage) A bag of the shredded cabbage for coleslaw saves a bunch of time.
- 4 radishes, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, plus lime wedges for serving
- 12 6-inch corn tortillas
- sour cream or plain greek yogurt, pickled jalapeño peppers, and hot sauce, for serving