If one of your new year’s resolutions is to eat breakfast, look no further than oatmeal. This is not your grandma’s oatmeal. It’s creamy, thick and a reason to get out of bed.
Can be made multiple days in advance.Overnight Oats
- 1/2 c. old fashioned oatmeal
- 1/4 c. Bolthouse Chai
- 6 oz. Greek yogurt or 1/2 banana mashed
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Optional: 1 tablespoon MaraNatha No Stir Peanut Butter
- Add all ingredients to a portable container and stir. Refrigerate for 8 hours.
- In the morning, the oats can be warmed in the microwave or eaten cold. Grab as you run out the door or make a few extra minutes to enjoy.
- 1/4 cup pure pumpkin instead of banana
- frozen raspberries, peaches, blueberries
- Almond milk, soy milk or Bolthouse Chocolate Protein